Section: Freelance job vacancies for designer and web designer
Specialization: .NET Web Application Designer/Developer
Available till: 2007-06-20
Wages: Aprox $100/hour
We are a small group of friendly people working at a large company. We are going through the "official channels" to find the right person for this job but are searching alternative channels too. We need someone to collaborate on the requirements process and then build a new web app from scratch. This could be fun for the right person. This may last until the end of the year but could possibly (no promises here) turn into years of work if you are excellent at what you do and easy to work with. Telecommuting some should be fine when the requirements are “done” and you are busy coding the system. Starting out part-time could work too. This is a contract job but if you want to be hired, we could talk.
Please send your resume, your availability and some words about what it's like to work with you. Optional: what are your passions outside of work?
Position: Computer Software Developer/Programmer
Looking for a web developer to:
• Work closely with our Business Analyst and all the stakeholders to gather project requirements
• Analyze, review and assess project requirements and specifications
• Participate in functional and technical specification meetings to understand business requirements and implementation approach
• Design and Document Technical requirements for project
• Code and Test application per functional and technical requirements
• Implement and rollout application
• Report out progress to all the stakeholders
Build and maintain positive, pro-active working relationships with project teams and all stakeholders.
Provide consulting expertise for applications and software.
Must be a team player and keep all team members, stakeholders, and project teams informed of work activities and statuses.
HTML, DHTML, XML, JAVA, Java Script, VB Script
VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, Transact-SQL,
Stored Procedures, DTS, IIS,
4 to 6 years of experience in Web application design, coding, testing and implementing in .NET technology and SQL Server databases.
BA/BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent work experience
*As a subject of email write ".NET Web Application Designer/Developer (downtown / civic / van ness)"